1. What time did jenny have breakfast this morning?
2. How tall is Amy?
3. Where is Jane going to meet her friend?
4. Which is Mark’s favorite subject?
5. What is Sarah doing?
6. What’s the problem with George’s homework?
A. Spelling mistakes. B. Grammar mistakes. C. Awful handwriting.
7. What is the boy going to do tomorrow afternoon?
A. Play basketball B. play football. C. Play volleyball.
8. How much is one tea set with eight cups?
A. 40 yuan. B. 160 yuan. C. 200 yuan.
9. How does the woman like the city?
A. She is not used to the weather there. B. She thinks the traffic there is very good.
C. She likes the shopping environment there.
10. Why is the girl going to the bookstore tomorrow?
A. She wants to spend time there reading. B. Some of the books there will be cheaper.
C. Her father will be free and drive her there.
11. Where does the conversation take place?
A. At a dining hall B. At a restaurant. C. At a noodle factory
12. What place does the woman prefer?
A. A table by the window. B. A table in the smoking area.
C. A table near the non-smoking area.
13. How did the man book the room?
A. On the phone B. On the Internet C. From a tourist office.
14. For how many nights is the man going to stay?
A. One night B. Three nights. C. Four nights.
15. What does the man ask for?
A. His ID card. B. Another 150 yuan. C. A room facing the sea.
16. ____________ was the first to arrive at the camp.
A. Tony B. David C. theleader
17. The weather was ______________ on that day.
A. cool B. warm C. hot
18. The campers went to the beach _____________.
A. in the morning B. in the afternoon C.in the evening
19. The skill Tony liked most was how to _____________.
A. get away from snakes B. deal with wild dogs C. tell the time
20. Tony didn’t take the drumming lesson because _______________.
A. he was sleepy B. he didn’t C. he had to make his bed
21.Jack went to see Kong Fu Panda 3__________
A. Last Sunday morning. B. Last Sunday afternoon. C. Last Sunday evening.
22.Jack saw a ____________bird on his way to the cinema.
A. black B. brown C. blue
23.There was something wrong with the birds ______________.
A. left leg B. left foot C. left wing http://w ww. xkb1.com
24.To save the bird, Jack took it to ______________
A. a pet hospital B. his home C. the zoo
25.There were ___________ steps of treatment for the bird.
A. two B. three C. four
The Netherlands, a New Home for Xing Ya and Wu Wen
The date of leaving from Chengdu: On the twelfth of 26______________, 2017
The way of sending the pandas: By 27_________________.
The purpose of sending the pandas to the Netherlands: To keep the good 28 ____________ between China and the Netherlands
The ages of the pandas: Three years old and 29____________ years old
The first activity during the welcoming party: Three officers made short 30________________.